"Soon" - CPJ

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Does anyone have that pic or gif of CPJ with the "SOON" thing? I can't seem to find it.

Also, what do you think will be the spread in our game in Athens next weekend?

pjsoon-vi.gif

Just stop posting. Your sad, woe-is-me, the-bulldogs-are-just-too-good schtick is old and stale at this point. Nut up or go home. We're 9-2 and actually have them sweating in Athens over our game. Enjoy the ride. Stop crying.

Just stop posting. Your sad, woe-is-me, the-bulldogs-are-just-too-good schtick is old and stale at this point. Nut up or go home. We're 9-2 and actually have them sweating in Athens over our game. Enjoy the ride. Stop crying.

And he best part is if we beat them we completely screw their chances of making to the top 4 (which I hate to admit but is possible if they go to the SECCG and beat Bama).

Thus completing one of the items on my bucket list, single handedly screw UGA's National Camphionship run.

why are you picking on the kid? he's got a lot of stuff going on.

i give up my mantle of "Protector of: the Week, the Geek, and the Sexually Confused" and hand it over to Akinji!

defend their honor!

br%C3%BCno.jpg

wait a minute...does this title mean you are the protector of the week, IN ADDITION to being the Geek and the sexually confused???

wait a minute...does this title mean you are the protector of the week, IN ADDITION to being the Geek and the sexually confused???

Didn't know tha Czar had added the Protractor of the Week part, but Geek and Sexually Confused have always been pretty self evident...:biggrin:

Back