Speaking of good coaches...

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Somebody is gonna pick up that guy at Texas Tech and get a steal. I think that guy is another Ralph Friedgen.

Cliff Kingsbury absoluteley lit it up last year , leaves, and then the next guy does the same thing this year. If they get a defensive coordinator, and some good recruits, they are going to change some traditions in Texas. Broken (national) QB records back to back years is just not a coincidence.

I don't believe in back to back position pipelines. Look at Joe, George, and McBrien. 3 in a row? The players deserve respect, but so does Ralph (which we all know) - so Kingsbury and the new kid? I'll be interested to watch the career of that coach over there - although right now I can't remember his name...

I am impressed with the job the coach is doing at Northern Illinois. He is beating bigger schools with lesser material. He appears to be a coach worth investigating by the ADs.

Father Time

The Texas Tech coach is Mike Leach. If I'm not mistaken, he was Stoops's OC at Oklahoma before he went to TT.

Back