Sports Bar / Viewing Location

PM Gold

Varsity Lurker
Looking for a little advise on where is the best place to go watch the game. My wife told me that it is not in our best interest for me to watch the game at home. I live on the Northside of Atlanta and I am looking for a Tech friendly Sports Bar.

Price Memorial Gold

Originally posted by PM Gold:
Looking for a little advise on where is the best place to go watch the game. My wife told me that it is not in our best interest for me to watch the game at home. I live on the Northside of Atlanta and I am looking for a Tech friendly Sports Bar.

Price Memorial Gold
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Frankie's at the prado is a good one and there's another on Howell Mill (can't remember the name) but you should go to BDS@HGF where they'll being showing it on the jumbotron - concessions will be open and there's a number of places to eat downtown including, but not limited to Jock's and Jill's and the V.

Hey, I need to work for the GTAA.

come down to BDS@HGF .. smuggle in some booze ..
drinking.gif

there is a sportsbar called .. whatsitsname?? .. yeah cheetah, right around the corner!

Originally posted by PM Gold:

Price Memorial Gold
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm going to go down to the stadium for pre-game and then head over to jocks-n-jills on 10th for food and beverages. Maybe play a little golden tee at haftime.

Back