sports program costs?

79tech

Damn Good Rat
I am sure some of you have paid attention to Stanberry budget issues. Recently he commented would reduce recruiting budget 50% I believe. My question is how much could you save if cut out scolarships to some non-revenue sports? Would the ACC allow that? Field teams but reduce scholarships so can continue recruiting budget.

Gobees

Jolly Good Fellow
Your all powerful Federal govt wouldn't allow that. It's called Title IX

The funny thing is that with all the wokeness initiatives, particularly around transgenderism, Title IX women's sports eventually won't even include many women.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
I am sure some of you have paid attention to Stanberry budget issues. Recently he commented would reduce recruiting budget 50% I believe. My question is how much could you save if cut out scolarships to some non-revenue sports? Would the ACC allow that? Field teams but reduce scholarships so can continue recruiting budget.
No you have to fully fund the sports I believe

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Does this mean no more helicopters?

legallybuzzed

Legalbuzz 2.0
Your all powerful Federal govt wouldn't allow that. It's called Title IX

The funny thing is that with all the wokeness initiatives, particularly around transgenderism, Title IX women's sports eventually won't even include many women.
That is true. The Feds believe, despite current executive behavior, that your daughter is here for reasons beyond us shagging her. Shame on them....only a small program would talk about cutting their sports btw....

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That is true. The Feds believe, despite current executive behavior, that your daughter is here for reasons beyond us shagging her. Shame on them....only a small program would talk about cutting their sports btw....
Yep, and the Feds also believe if your son is accused of rape he can get ööööed and go to academic kangaroo court.

öööö you, I thought politics was "banned".

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Huh. Are Stanford and Clemson small programs?