Spring Game Date Set

Will Camp, Cooper, Thomas, Lee and Swilling be back for the Spring practice and the game?
No way Kenny Cooper will be, unless he's Superman. Some sort of hip surgery.
Not sure about Lee with his broken leg
Wasn't Thomas just sick? Not sure anything about Swilling either

Jahaziel was almost ready to play at the end of the season. Should be back for Spring. BJS, most likely not. Cooper does look to be taking part in offseason conditioning so that's a good sign.

Jahaziel was almost ready to play at the end of the season. Should be back for Spring. BJS, most likely not. Cooper does look to be taking part in offseason conditioning so that's a good sign.
I just don't know if they'd want Cooper taking a lot of hits in spring ball

Spring game will be on ESPN this year! Sweet!
(But don't let that keep you from attending the game if you're able...should be a fun time.)

It is going to be the most juicy spring game in the nation, I guarantee. When you leave, you will be covered in the juice. All over your face, everywhere. So juicy.

Spring game will be on ESPN this year! Sweet!
(But don't let that keep you from attending the game if you're able...should be a fun time.)

If nothing else, it should be THE reason we show up as well as last year at the minimum. Juice brings juice.

My family and I will be there. Will be my first time going to a spring game. I'm assuming there will be pre game activities? Have an 11 year old step son and 20 month old, hoping to keep them entertained.

I'm assuming there will be pre game activities?

tv-ma2.jpg

Still a month out. I project the peak will occur before that and be clearly declining. Just wonder how long the hysteria will last.

Spring game is Friday of Masters play. Not driving to
Atl for the game and back to Augusta , glad it will be televised.

Back