Spring Game

Will it be on espn3 or any broadcast this year?

I usually get to attend the spring game, but it would be nice if Tech could make some kind of replay of it available. Last year, there was the YouTube bootleg version, but I don't know why the ramblin wreck site can't make it available. Maybe they're afraid it will hurt the turnout.

IIRC, last year, ESPN3 covered the spring games for FSU, UNC, CU, and maybe UVA or VPI. I don't know how the decisions were made for what games were covered, but I think you can find some upside for having it broadcast. I think our team this year will be much better in the Spring than last year's.

IIRC, last year, ESPN3 covered the spring games for FSU, UNC, CU, and maybe UVA or VPI. I don't know how the decisions were made for what games were covered, but I think you can find some upside for having it broadcast. I think our team this year will be much better in the Spring than last year's.

That would add 3 more viewers to the 5 that usually go to see it now.

And the fact it's more of a scrimmage than a traditional spring game would keep the broadcasters at bay.

I suspect around 40K to show up this year with Vad getting meaningful reps.

what?

Perhaps someone knows how to post videos to facebook.

lol.

The turnout in 09, 2010, and 2011 was each over 3000 people. Not bad for a scrimmage.

I keep waiting for CPJ to top the time he personally blocked that punt.

lol.

The turnout in 09, 2010, and 2011 was each over 3000 people. Not bad for a scrimmage.

I keep waiting for CPJ to top the time he personally blocked that punt.

PFFFFT.png

Too bad that was the highlight of the entire season

Back