Spring Game

With Marshall and Mills, we would have one of the best RB tandems in the country, so it really hurts that we lost him. However, I think Mills plus Benson is a great combo. Kirvonte is short but he's thick, drives with power, and has some nice wiggle to him when getting past the line. If his top end speed is anywhere close to fast, he'll be wonderful backup to Mills.

Our QB race is exciting. For the first time I can remember, all of these guys are athletic and can really run. They all have tons of things they need to work on but you can obviously see the talent is there. I do think that Marshall needs to move positions again though. He's got shiftiness and can break tackles, but his arm strength just isn't there.

True but Jerry Howard and Jordan Mason both arriving in the fall might step up this year and get some playing time as well.

So, you were with Will Bryan's dad after the game, eh?
mr_Jelly.jpg

So, you were with Will Bryan's dad after the game, eh?
Well, I was with a group of Swarm people, you know that other group that doesn't operate in the dark ages and still uses Tapatalk? So he stopped and talked with us after the game when someone asked about Will. I was also with A.D. Stansbury after the game too. Had some great conversation with him at our tailgate before the game as well as after. Now I know your jelly

a whole new meaning of jelly belly

-brought to you by coit and GTMom

What's better? Bananas or Snakes?
Bananas, of course

I have a great image to go with that comment but I can't figure out how to upload it. Tapatalk is soooooo much better that this archaic website

Bananas, of course

I have a great image to go with that comment but I can't figure out how to upload it. Tapatalk is soooooo much better that this archaic website

This software is actually newer than Tapatalk. There's an upload button on the page at the bottom I think that will let you upload images from your phone. Make sure you select the option to insert it rather than attach it.

/that's what she said.

Back