Spurrier spotting

Only in your head is ööööting up countless threads with inane back and forth middle school flirtation equivalent to "a sense of humor". I don't care what your gender is, as you're a bit old for that to matter, but since you seem to be thinking with your vagina and it can't figure out why nobody likes your posts, I'm giving you a strong hint that maybe your brain can understand, if you are still in the habit of using that. Thanks.

butthurt-tsunami.jpg

Can we assume from here on out that this thread will not be about Spurrier Spotting?
This thread has not been about me seeing Spurrier at the DBR since day 1 when half of ST decided they wanted to make it about why they think DB is a white trash town and insult me for going to there.... But yet I get accused of ööööing up countless threads...smh

This thread has not been about me seeing Spurrier at the DBR since day 1 when half of ST decided they wanted to make it about why they think DB is a white trash town and insult me for going to there.... But yet I get accused of ööööing up countless threads...smh
Most probably didn't realize this was a brag thread about being a redneck. Did you take the bubble quiz? I scored a 76. Try to beat that!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2/

I got a 37
11–80: A first-generation upper-middle-class person with middle-class parents. Typical: 33.

0–43: A second-generation (or more) upper-middle-class person who has made a point of getting out a lot. Typical: 9.
So, you went slumming. Right?

Have you informed GTMom you want her vagina yet?
Some of you are the most vulgar, disrespectful people I know. Would it be possible to keep the subject of my vagina out of ST threads. If not, maybe we need to bring up the subject of your penis. I know it's a small and insignificant subject matter, but but I'm sure everyone here wants to have a discussion about it.

Some of you are the most vulgar, disrespectful people I know. Would it be possible to keep the subject of my vagina out of ST threads. If not, maybe we need to bring up the subject of your penis. I know it's a small and insignificant subject matter, but but I'm sure everyone here wants to have a discussion about it.
The only way coit could make it more obvious would be to put it up on the video board at BDS just before kickoff of the Clemson game. I am just cutting to the chase and stating the obvious.

Back