Spurrier spotting

I think someone's been triggered
I could care less about anyone of these spineless hide behind their keyboard dorks who get off insulting people that they don't know anything about. Their life must be pretty pathetic that they spend their time making themselves feel better by trying to make others look inferior to them.

I have concluded that you think you are champagne in a tall glass when the actual fact is you're luke warm piss in a plastic cup.

Would you consider yourself to be upper middle class?

This post proves exactly öööö

Xgka5.gif

How does this thread result in questioning what class I consider myself in and why would I give you any further information to use to insult me with?

It looks like a Westin resort is opening at Daytona Beach later this year. I wonder if they'll have suites.....

It looks like a Westin resort is opening at Daytona Beach later this year. I wonder if they'll have suites.....
Awww there you go, trying to make up for insulting me by inviting me to a suite at the Westin in DB. Although, that's sounds very tempting since I like to spend my white trash vacations in DB, but obviously with you being in the upper crust of society, I'm sure it wouldn't work out since I would have to spend the majority of the time teaching you how it's done in the world of white trash chics.

I thought it was a witty comeback to a below the belt insult. Exactly what we pay our hard earned money to see on ST!

I didn't think Amazon would have the 55gal drum of KY Jelly for Prime Day this year. I guess I was wrong.

I didn't think Amazon would have the 55gal drum of KY Jelly for Prime Day this year. I guess I was wrong.
So you must go through a hell of a lot of KY jelly if you have to have UPS ship it to you by the 55gal drum.

Back