Stadium improvements

Upper North still looks like a cancerous growth.
Agree. I'd be for taking as much of that out as we could and restoring the symmetrical look of the stadium. Someone on another board suggested filling the space freed up with a beer garden or plaza, which would be a great idea.

Agree. I'd be for taking as much of that out as we could and restoring the symmetrical look of the stadium. Someone on another board suggested filling the space freed up with a beer garden or plaza, which would be a great idea.
Not sure if beergarden would be legal

Not sure either, but some sort of plaza supporting additional tailgating or something highlighting the history of Tech Football would work..

Not sure either, but some sort of plaza supporting additional tailgating or something highlighting the history of Tech Football would work..
The key would be to lose the seats to better match capacity with demand and also restore as much as we can the look of the stadium circa 1990...

The key would be to lose the seats to better match capacity with demand and also restore as much as we can the look of the stadium circa 1990...
Only not losing any games would do that. ;)

And blue uniform tops with white pants

1717153172608.png

Remark the seats to give more space per seat. If you have the money, put chair seats in lower west. Open up as much of the campus as possible for tailgate parking.

Why not? Beer sales are legit .Its just a different seating/game day experience option.
I think any area of beer sales has to be separated from other seating, like the club access. Maybe it's changed idk

Personally I welcome our new liquored-up overlords

Back