Stetson Bennett can eat a sack lunch off my taint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Kirby can have seconds! Bama needs to pound these convicts back to Walmart! Dumböööö inbred school full of inbreds just like their dumböööö inbred mascot! Piss on every last one of them! Roll Fn Tide Roll!

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Of all the players UGAy has had at QB, Stetson "Screech" Bennett is the one who delivers them to the promised land. Beats all I've ever seen.

Wylie76

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I'm sorry but If you are a Stetson Bennett hater....get lost. The kid is a modern Shane Falco and you can't coach/teach Heart....you just hope they rub off.

I hate saying it...but the Dawgs earned themselves this moment. It's hands down the Best College Football Defense I've ever seen.

But for the ass hats that wanna hate on the kids.... I got more respect for Charles Mansen. This kid is what College Sports should be about.

To think otherwise, just shows you're a classless pos and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with

TechRush

Dodd-Like
The funny thing is that before last night most Dawg fans hated Bennett. Now he is Dawg legend and will probably host a sports talk radio show in a few years.

Stetson is this year's Hunter Renfrow. Too bad he is a gagger.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I'm sorry but If you are a Stetson Bennett hater....get lost. The kid is a modern Shane Falco and you can't coach/teach Heart....you just hope they rub off.

I hate saying it...but the Dawgs earned themselves this moment. It's hands down the Best College Football Defense I've ever seen.

But for the ass hats that wanna hate on the kids.... I got more respect for Charles Mansen. This kid is what College Sports should be about.

To think otherwise, just shows you're a classless pos and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with
GFY Dwag

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker

Put me in the category of a classless POS then. I don't give a damn for Stetson Bennett or anyone else who plays for that POS team. If you want to believe all the hype videos your butt buddies over there put out go ahead, but don't troll here. To Hell With Georgia (and anyone else who jumps on the bandwagon).

Dhatura

Dodd-Like

This is the quite possibly the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.

öööö Bennett.
öööö georgia.
Please get that mutt whang out of your blow hole.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like

At the very least, the kid just earned himself a lifetime of dwag love and will never lack for anything after he leaves ugag.

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker

:bfd:

Status
Not open for further replies.