Stetson Bennett can eat a sack lunch off my taint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
I'm sorry but If you are a Stetson Bennett hater....get lost. The kid is a modern Shane Falco and you can't coach/teach Heart....you just hope they rub off.

I hate saying it...but the Dawgs earned themselves this moment. It's hands down the Best College Football Defense I've ever seen.

But for the ass hats that wanna hate on the kids.... I got more respect for Charles Mansen. This kid is what College Sports should be about.

To think otherwise, just shows you're a classless pos and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with
Get the hell off this site. Obviously you are weak minded or just dumb. Eff Stetson Bennett and super eff UGAG. Stop doing what you're doing. I don't give a damn about him or his dumb ass "Cinderella" story. To hell with UGAG and with anyone giving "love". What the hell are you thinking? Move to Mongolia and do us a favor. Wtf?

Edit: if you are applying "class" tot what conversation to a UGAG player you definitely need to eff off this site. Go cheer for UGAG on your own time. Can't believe more people haven't jumped on your dumb ass for this post. Terrible

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
I'm sorry but If you are a Stetson Bennett hater....get lost. The kid is a modern Shane Falco and you can't coach/teach Heart....you just hope they rub off.

I hate saying it...but the Dawgs earned themselves this moment. It's hands down the Best College Football Defense I've ever seen.

But for the ass hats that wanna hate on the kids.... I got more respect for Charles Mansen. This kid is what College Sports should be about.

To think otherwise, just shows you're a classless pos and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with
I guess I'm a classless POS because I'm not cheering and celebrating UGAG victories.... holy crap this is the king of bad posts

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
At the very least, the kid just earned himself a lifetime of dwag love and will never lack for anything after he leaves ugag.
You are being too nice to this guy who posted this. What the hell are we doing here? To hell with that rat POS QB and UGAG! Never give them anything! Jesus christo, is this where we are?! To hell with this! Man, I really didn't want to have to live with this reality of those pieces of trash winning the natty..... but by the wishes of SATAN here we are. We can't bring undue harm on to us, as we are going good get it 6 ways from Sunday already. Let's stick together and reject the garbage and people who welcome garbage like this poster

GT7378

Varsity Lurker
This is the quite possibly the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.

öööö Bennett.
öööö georgia.
Please get that mutt whang out of your blow hole.
Daktari, best line from Tommie Boy, when the animal kingdom settles it's disputes by the king of the jungle winning the fights.. or is it Dhatura?

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******

Trying to sacrifice yourself after the game doesn't do any good

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker

Chat
Trying to sacrifice yourself after the game doesn't do any good
This guy who posted this is the biggest soy POS I can think of in this moment. Mods please ban this idiot. Worst I have seen in a long time. Cheer for Ugag? Cmon people?!

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
You are being too nice to this guy who posted this. What the hell are we doing here? To hell with that rat POS QB and UGAG! Never give them anything! Jesus christo, is this where we are?! To hell with this! Man, I really didn't want to have to live with this reality of those pieces of trash winning the natty..... but by the wishes of SATAN here we are. We can't bring undue harm on to us, as we are going good get it 6 ways from Sunday already. Let's stick together and reject the garbage and people who welcome garbage like this poster
Didnt say i agreed with him. Just stating the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.