Stingtalk Hobo Tailgate - Baby Blue Bitch

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
8.30am Waho date with your favorite degenerates, then 9.00am hobo tailgate on the south side of the bridge. Hope to see y'all there.

right here.JPG

Last edited:
Coming down from Charlotte so my kids can see GT rollover UNC... May stop by. Looking at stubhub in section 107 - What is better - Row 3 or Row 32?

IMO our lower levels are elevated enough that you can still see good, so I like the lower rows to be closer. Some people prefer higher because it is a bit easier to see formations and follow the play from the higher angle.

EDIT: If the difference in price has anything to do with your decision, there are some in row 4 and 5 of sec 105 on stubhub for $42 and $44. Basically the same price as the row 32 tickets in 107.

Thanks for the feedback. Tough call - I like to see the play development, but my girls (15 & 16) may want to be closer to the players, etc... Are cheerleaders near Sec 107?

Also, the tix on row 32 are "Chairback Seating" - any advantage/disadvantage to these other than the obvious?

IIRC the cheerleaders are almost directly in front of 122/123 and 109/110 on both sides of the field. 109/110 is also where most players' families sit.

Chairbacks are nice if you sit much. I don't usually. Not sure if you can still rent them when you come into the stadium or beforehand only, but you used to be able to.

IIRC the cheerleaders are almost directly in front of 122/123 and 109/110 on both sides of the field. 109/110 is also where most players' families sit.

Chairbacks are nice if you sit much. I don't usually. Not sure if you can still rent them when you come into the stadium or beforehand only, but you used to be able to.
You can rent chairbacks at the gate.

Thanks to you both. Price is not really the issue, wanted a good balance of being close to the action and a view. GTRules sent a pic from low in 107 and it was better than I thought it would be. Doesn't matter, just as long as we beat down Carolina so I can gloat when we come back to NC.

Thanks to you both. Price is not really the issue, wanted a good balance of being close to the action and a view. GTRules sent a pic from low in 107 and it was better than I thought it would be. Doesn't matter, just as long as we beat down Carolina so I can gloat when we come back to NC.
Nice :bigthumbup:. Yeah that's what I meant about our lower level being pretty good for viewing. Definitely not field level. You can sit down on the first row and still not have to worry about players on the sideline blocking your view.

UPDATE: Waho meetup at 830, tailgate at 9 like last time.

Back