Stingtalk Podcast Episode 1 - The Geff Collins Bowl

yes you are mentioned.
Voice1: "And who is this @Diseqc guy? Sounds like a French liquor, needs an (in French accent) l'accent aigu on the 'e' though."

Voice2: "Maybe French Canadian. Thinks he's funny but he's a jerk. Quebecois scum!"

yes you are mentioned.
1728521890020.gif

I just listened to a 10 minute AI podcast about a StingTalk thread, and not a single mention of a mom? who broke the AI?
It's pretty clear that the true essence of StingTalk is getting caught in the Woke filters. We need an un-nerfed AI to do this properly.

These AIs have too many guardrails to really engage with Stingtalk discourse

I think it'd refuse to podcast about the Gold Standard thread

Voice1: "And who is this @Diseqc guy? Sounds like a French liquor, needs an (in French accent) l'accent aigu on the 'e' though."

Voice2: "Maybe French Canadian. Thinks he's funny but he's a jerk. Quebecois scum!"
I don’t know how @Diseqc actually pronounces it, but I read it as “die sek-cee”, and that’s sage advice for when it’s your time to go.

I don’t know how @Diseqc actually pronounces it, but I read it as “die sek-cee”, and that’s sage advice for when it’s your time to go.
I don't know how he pronounces it either, but both your way and another way, which ends in a 'k' sound are common. (see below)

I use the first one, and I was equivocating it to a 'cognac' sound.

DiSEqC (/ˈdaɪsɛk, daɪˈsɛksi/; short for Digital Satellite Equipment Control) is a special communication protocol for use between a satellite receiver and a device such as a multi-dish switch or a small[1] dish antenna rotor. DiSEqC was developed by European satellite provider Eutelsat, which now acts as the standards agency for the protocol

Back