Stingtalk's 20th Anniversary.

JudgeJudy

Really Lurks @ The Varsity
If I had only bought some Bitcoin to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.....Maybe I should buy some Shib or Matic to celebrate the 20 year.....

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Congrats. It's good (and fun) to be a member here. One suggestion though, although obviously unsolicited. I sure wish there were a greater variety of emojis to use .... such as, especially, a laughing emoji, and a WOW one. There are probably others, but just those two, especially the laughing one would be nice.
I remember my first beer.

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Congrats Beestorm , wish i had found sooner but i'm enjoying it now. Go Jackets!

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I have been here since the beginning. Really appreciate the entertainment and camaraderie for the past 2 decades. BTW things were pretty tough being a GT fan at this time 20 years ago too.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I have been here since the beginning. Really appreciate the entertainment and camaraderie for the past 2 decades. BTW things were pretty tough being a GT fan at this time 20 years ago too.
Hadn't we just beat U[sic]GA three times in a row heading into the 2021 game?

FHstinger

Dodd-Like
FHstinger a charter member, too. I remember leaving the hive in 2001 and began spending all my time here.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Helluva run. Started lurking ~2003.

I have a vague recollection of this board and another ööööty board being mentioned in the AJC during the early days. Is that a real memory? @BeeStorm

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
Helluva Anny BeeStorm! Congrats and may your glass be filled. Lots of good people on here to keep this thing going.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Yes but we lost at home in 2001, O'Leary left us for ND and Chan was on the way in.
Should have won 97 (L got screwed), 98, 99, 00.

I thought we had become an equal program to UGAg then

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Should have won 97 (L got screwed), 98, 99, 00.

I thought we had become an equal program to UGAg then
After the 2000 beatdown of UGA we were pretty dominant.... went into 2001 as a top-10 team. That unraveled, O'Leary left, first season of Chan was a disaster. We were chasing the highs of the O'Leary era for the rest of Chan's tenure (rightfully so), which is why he was canned.