Stupid Texas A&M

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
I am friends with a former prominent Bama athlete, knows Saban. Told me Saban hates losing more than he likes winning. Can’t stand to lose. Imagine everything being doubled down, the effort analyzing film, strategizing, scrutinizing performance, player development, pressure on entire coaching staff, intensity in practices.
That’s what Uga has to look forward to, Bama’s new fresh recommitment to destroying everyone left on their schedule.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
The best thing that could have happened for Saban was last night. Now, UGA can get the pats on the back during weeks that do not matter. Saban can now rebuild his team. Watching Bama walk thru the A&M crowd to their locker room will leave an impression. I guarantee you Kirby went to bed last night worried because he knows the deal. And in this environment of today it’s gonna be hard to get 2 SEC teams in the playoff if you have a bunch of undefeated conference champs.
Let’s go wake!

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
I am friends with a former prominent Bama athlete, knows Saban. Told me Saban hates losing more than he likes winning. Can’t stand to lose. Imagine everything being doubled down, the effort analyzing film, strategizing, scrutinizing performance, player development, pressure on entire coaching staff, intensity in practices.
That’s what Uga has to look forward to, Bama’s new fresh recommitment to destroying everyone left on their schedule.
Hating losing is generally what makes a person a winner. Not the kind of hate most people have, the kind of “it’s driving me absolutely nuts” and I’ll do anything, literally anything to have it not happen again and has the internal drive to do just that. Most people break down after a day or two before they lose interest, some can hang a week or two then quit, rarely do you meet someone driven enough to last a month and they normally get frustrated or distracted/disinterested or worn out, extraordinarily rare folks last a year before they implode tanking under the immense burden upon them, then you got the Satans. They just have no quit, none.

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
He said as much in the post game interview.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
UGA and Bama will probably play twice- in the SEC championship and quite likely in the playoffs or mnc game. whoever wins the first one will be more likely to lose the 2nd imo if the teams are fairly evenly matched

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
UGA and Bama will probably play twice- in the SEC championship and quite likely in the playoffs or mnc game. whoever wins the first one will be more likely to lose the 2nd imo if the teams are fairly evenly matched
If Bama loses the SECc, it will be difficult to put them into the playoffs with 2 losses.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
CBS46 Late News after the Bama - TAMU game they were talking about what a great weekend in sports for Metro Atlanta with the Braves & uga winning, but never once mentioned GT FB.

Feel free to comment
It's been like that since 1980-why are shocekd?