suggestion for admins

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
hey,

why don't we create a smack talk forum and keep it separate from the football, roundball and other GT sports forums.

this way, all non GT sports threads like "how this season is going to haunt UGA" and other UGA whinings can be moved to such a forum to prevent dogvirus from taking over the board?

i hate it how dogs have come into this board like a virus and keep adding and "bumping up" threads.

just a suggestion

For what it's worth, I understand your thoughts but I will say that when a thread starts out with "how this season is going to haunt UGA", and is buffoonery, you've got to expect there to be a response.

HBTD!!!!!!!!!!!

another example of dog virus ..

thread titled "its been a week ...."
and all it points out is that Tech fans are still hurting from that loss ..

there are a total of 35 posts in that thread ..
11 of which are dog posts ...

at one point there are 3 consecutive dog posts where they are having a casual conversation about flags put up by each other.

the thread quickly goes from a Tech football thread where a font has expressed pain to the horrible loss to a smack talk thread

it's getting beyond ridicule now ..

i see a post started by a dog, which is making fun of an earlier thread (albeit stupid) .. and there is another dog who's responded to that post

ummmm

I have a feeling the ST posters that are dawgs must be in the "dawghouse" on their own board. Why else would they spend so much time on our board? There have been GT fans who have posted "jabby" messages on dawgvent and have been nuked. The same should be done for them over here.

To pups, this may be a fun place to visit, just don't live here.
wink.gif

Back