Suggestions for new ACC Name?

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
My apologies to 2BT. I plucked this to my 34th in line posting to 2BTs "It's Miami and Virginia Tech!!!!!" topic.

This was inspired by Ahsoisee's firm lock that all new ACC teams must logically be on the Atlantic coast...

Good grief, Ahsoisee; it's only a name.

Let's pick a new one when this is all over.

Hmmmmmm, how about the Eastern Time Zone Conference?

How about the East of the Big Muddy Conference?

Here's one Bellyseries and I would appreciate, the Albions Seed Fell Here Conference?

well .. the abbreviation ACC is fine but it now stands for Another "Conference" Call.

I think we should name it after one of our historic figures.

"Benedict Arnold Conference"

drinking.gif

FCC - First Coast Conference?

RCC - Right Coast Conference?

NOOHCAWCFBC - No One Over Here Cares About West Coast Football Conference?

DHTFNCSAUC - Don't Hold The North Carolina Schools Against Us Conference?

Ok. There's a few.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
well .. the abbreviation ACC is fine but it now stands for Another "Conference" Call.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pretty funny there, jlo....

Hi i have been a member here for a short while and dont ususally post because yall usually know whats going on before i do and dont usually ask questions because they are asked and answered usually before i see them. SO hi to everybody. But i saw something that sparked my interest and i do have a question please dont think i'm crazy if this isnt true but 71yellowjacket you didnt happen to get the word albion from playing dark age of camelot did u?
Jut curious? And sorry that this is off topic!

1)Against Carolina Chancellors!

2)Another Crappy Call(to invite just 2 teams to make an 11 team total)

3) Al Ciraldo's Conference!
smile.gif

Originally posted by KrazieJacket:
Hi i have been a member here for a short while and dont ususally post because yall usually know whats going on before i do and dont usually ask questions because they are asked and answered usually before i see them. SO hi to everybody. But i saw something that sparked my interest and i do have a question please dont think i'm crazy if this isnt true but 71yellowjacket you didnt happen to get the word albion from playing dark age of camelot did u?
Jut curious? And sorry that this is off topic!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">KrazieJacket,

My experience with Albion is the book Albion's Seed; a great read.

Back