Suggs and Chan

techrod

Flats Noob
AS long as chan is our coach I will have no confidence in our team. Any coach who would play a qb. like suggs all year has NO idea what it takes to win. He admits that in college you must have an athletic type qb. to win. Well why in the world did he stick with a STIFF like suggs? I know Smith or Bilbo would have given us a much better chance if one of them had been under center the whole year. If suggs starts next year with chan as his coach I promise you we will be worse than this year, because how could anybody rally around that situation? We do need wholesale coaching changes from the TOP down. You people with rose colored glasses better take em off, because with either of the 2 aforementioned people you will be sorely disappointed again. We do have the right to demand something else than this debacle we have going on now. What with donations, tickets, parking, and just the hassle of getting to the games. If I look in the mirror and see something I don't like I try to change it if at all possible. Well it seems to me that Braine should have a close look at his creation and see where it's headed. I know I would hate to look in that mirror. WE are going to expand that stadium with a bad program and bad economic times. Our fans won't fill up half the seats. The house right now half divided and with the status quo it ain't gone get ANY better.

Back