Super League

this makes too much sense therefore will never happen
The SEC and BIG10 make too much money to agree to this bullshit. If anything, they will cull members even further so the big factories make even more cash.

You realize this has relegation, right? GT would be in the hardest division. Swap them into the Southeast division for UF. That NE division would be a dream for PSU, ND.
I mean the best team in that division we play every year anyway

You realize this has relegation, right? GT would be in the hardest division. Swap them into the Southeast division for UF. That NE division would be a dream for PSU, ND.
It only has relegation for Under League division. The other 70 are permanent members

I mean the best team in that division we play every year anyway
GT plays Alabama every year? All kidding aside, I would think swapping UF with GT would make more sense keeping the sec like division in tact. GT would head more into the ACC South division.

It only has relegation for Under League division. The other 70 are permanent members
I’ll believe that when I see it. The notion of promotion / relegation has been looked at as a pipe dream by many, but it looks like it could really happen. If so, I still think there will be some form of G5 tie-ins to the division the programs are affiliated with. Definitely will be an interesting next couple of years as this unfolds.

I’ll believe that when I see it. The notion of promotion / relegation has been looked at as a pipe dream by many, but it looks like it could really happen. If so, I still think there will be some form of G5 tie-ins to the division the programs are affiliated with. Definitely will be an interesting next couple of years as this unfolds.
Well you should look on the chart above because it plainly states it.

Wow!!!
This needs to happen.
What is the TV revenue split? Equal amongst all 80 teams? Different amounts for each Division based on a formula, or negotiations? 12 or 16 team playoff?
We'd have 3 guaranteed sellouts each season.....helps me relate to what Auburn faces every year, schedule wise.

So a random tweet not picked up by any sports media is taken as fact? Wow……
Neither the SEC or BIG10 would agree to a super league unless ESPN and Fox declare bankruptcy to escape their billion dollar contracts.

declare-bankrupt.gif

Back