Swindling you own Father?

GTLaker, if he intentionally defrauded his Dad or anyone else, I would say it is criminal and he should pay the price.

I have known friends that have been involved in pyramid schemes that saw a chance to make money, but did not realize the scheme was crooked, and, in the end, many would lose a lot of money.

I was lucky enough to understand this and refuse the offers. I also tried to tell my friends each time they should not participate in them. These kinds of pyramid schemes were small compared to the Burgdorf scheme, but still, some of my friends lost several thousand dollars.

My friends did not realize they might lose money and could cause others they inlisted to lose money. Maybe Steve was duped, bought into the scheme, and convinced his Dad and others to buy into it.

Surely Daddy Bowden, with his myriad of school lawyers could have looked into the scheme before buying into it for that much money. Maybe it was the old killer, greed, that cost all of them.

The old adage is still true, "if it sounds to good to be true, it most likely is not true".

wink.gif

According to our paper out here in San Antonio he pleaded guilty so if his dad was in the scheme he lost his money to bad. But young Bowden will pay the price.

Back