Syracuse in Prime Time

So what is Syracuse's deal? They have stunk it up lately. I seem to remember they were hit hard by the portal in the off-season, right?
QB (Shrader?) got hurt. Their backup had been beyond awful. Not sure if the QB will be back

Or, you could start reviewing the previous seasons of The Chosen. S1E1 still gets me at the end... "Mary..."
I have been watching it every Sunday night this Fall on The CW. I had heard about it before, but I didn't have a NetFlix subscription then (I do now), so this is my first go-around with it, and I LOVE it.

Yeah I agree it was worth it. Just was saying it’s a valid reason to want at 7pm kick
Valid or not, when Haynes King looks up into those stands after throwing one of his 7 TD passes in the game while breaking the GT single game passing record, your ass better be in your damn seat.

BTW, that record will last only one week. He smashes the record the following week

Another big game. Will either be playing for a winning season or bowl eligibility.

I love that we’re getting some attention and a big home game in BDS!…

but this is the game I’m bringing my entire family to, so I’m not thrilled with the game time. We’ll survive though. Going to be a rough day and night. Thank God we got an AirBnB to stay at instead of trying to make it a day trip.

Edit: For reference, I have 5 kids ages 1.5 - 8 years old.

but this is the game I’m bringing my entire family to, so I’m not thrilled with the game time. We’ll survive though. Going to be a rough day and night. Thank God we got an AirBnB to stay at instead of trying to make it a day trip.

You’re a psycho to bring 5 little kids to a FB game

For me it is 6 wins or bust for me... If we can't go 1-2 in these last three games, might as well fire this whole staff and start over. If they go 3-0 hell give Key one of those Paul Hewitt contracts...

Thoughts and prayers.

Back