TAPE OF GAILEY TO BE RELEASED

Father WASP

Flats Noob
At approximately 3:13 AM, a lone disc jockey at WRFK FM received a tape, purportedly of Head Football Coach Chan Gailey, by intermediary runner from the Athletic Department.

The tape has yet to be released to other Atlanta media outlets as experts debate its authenticity.

"This is the real deal, no doubt it's him," said several members of the Technique staff, who attended practices last year and familiar with Gailey up close. While the tape appears genuine, the date of the footage is creating the most disagreement.

Skeptics remained unconvinced. Assistant coaches appeared to be wearing cold weather clothing, which would indicate the practice footage as being shot during one of the two practices held before the Georgia game or even prior to the Silicon Valley Classic.

To lend expertise to the certification of the film, foriegn students from the Middle East, many who read Al-Jazeera, were called to the Technique office. They are especially keen at noticing tiny, unnoticeable details. For example, one asked to see footage showing Nat Dorsey handling Julius Peppers, but insisted some degree of time had elapsed before the present footage was shot, an obvious reference to noticable weight gain in a comparison of the two regimes. Another studied the face of Gailey, who wore glasses and read from a pre-written script, "this might be signs of stress."

"Not hardly, he's like that all the time." Insisted a manager at the AA.

In general, players and coaches appeared to be more relaxed and care-free, and the narrator insisted that this was due to the Bobby Dodd, fun-type atmosphere that is taking hold, that all is well, and the recent travails are nothing more than a conspiracy led by their upstate nemisis, Georgia.

No doubt the filming has occurred within the past several days. In a not so subtle message of demonstrating to all that command and control has not been lost, David Braine made several comments, insisting the Georgia game was an aberration, that an upcoming article by Carol Moore titled "Not Your Father's Heisman - How To Take Out a Defense", by Carol Moore in the June issue of Ms. would exonerate all connected with academic failures and clear him of wrongdoing as well. "We've got a big surprise in store lest any of you get the idea this is a football factory", as footage of a bulldozer toppled the statue of John Heisman. Several nerds cheered and waved canary pom-poms as the legend was toppled.

In one scene Gailey is at the end of the table, chairing a staff meeting, assistant coaches nodding in agreement but not speaking.

The amateurish nature of the film has skeptics wondering if the athletic department was indeed responsible for it's release. Only partially dubbed out was dumbounded look caught on Bill O'Brien's face as Fresno sat on the out route and made off with the interception and the game. Experts are still debating who was responsible.

Background footage was inconclusive of any leads that might indicate where the regime goes as it undertakes daily business. Some in the intelligence community have suggested that he moves from one off-campus sight to another, never in the same place twice. Another is that Gailey has a cave-like lair somewhere beneath the hallowed halls of Bobby Dodd Stadium. The last known sighting of Gailey was prior to the Georgia game at a Gwinnett County golf course. None, however, doubt that the regime - Clough, Braine, Moore on down the chain of command to Gailey, are fully operational and effective in staying in power.

Good grief, Father... That is freakin' hysterical !
laugh.gif

Very creative Father Wasp. When all else fails, inject a little humor. Thanks for the laugh.

Go Jackets!

PS - I think Chan needs a Baghdad Bob, perhaps that old dude with a flat top that use to be head of the GSP and follows the Tech head coach around every where could take on that assignment. I think his name is Hugh something. (Yes Hugh Hardison, I just could not place the last name. I did not realize he played football at Tech. He is probably speechless over these going ons, so never mind about being Chan's mouthpiece)

Very clever... laughter is the best medicine...
I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my ledge...
wink.gif

that would be Hugh Hardison, an ex Tech football player and a fine gentleman...

that was good fw! lord knows we need some humor around here.......now, back to reality.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Crap man, (Padre??????, Father?????) Now we know how really serious and knowledgable you are about Tech and especially Tech football......hey come around when you turn 17!!!

Thanks Techsa. I'll be here to turn out the lights on you, Braine and your FOC. In other words - for a long, long time.

Originally posted by Father WASP:
Thanks Techsa. I'll be here to turn out the lights on you, Braine and your FOC. In other words - for a long, long time.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I guess this means he's about to turn
15, Techsamillion.

The reference to flag-boy in previous posts hits a raw nerve with Bellyseries - possible relationship there?
wink.gif

Back