TaQuon Marshall

I think we all just kind of gave up on the Sewak thing, but its really one of the issues most deserving of criticism. How do you gripe about the blocking constantly and never entertain the thought of making a change there?

He hasn't replaced him because his system is so old school that no one else teaches it anymore or he'd be replacing Sewak with someone that was formerly coached by Sewak

If Marshall is hurt bad enough that he cannot effectively run the offense and is fooling the coaches into believing he is healthier than he really is, then he is doing our team a disservice

At least he didn’t wear their gear :ugh:

But it does seem that he is of the "If you can't beat them, you might as well join them" mindset. And if you watch the interview he had with Emily Gagnon of CBS46 the unoffensive non committal answer he gave to her question about beating Georgia leaves a lot to be desired of a Senior "Leader" QB at Georgia Tech.

With the way our offensive line is right now, whoever we start against Clemson defense is not gonna last the whole game. Which is why I expect Taquon to tell CPJ that he's hurt sometime this week.

Watch it happen. You can quote me on it afterwards.

With the way our offensive line is right now, whoever we start against Clemson defense is not gonna last the whole game. Which is why I expect Taquon to tell CPJ that he's hurt sometime this week.

Watch it happen. You can quote me on it afterwards.
Man has a future career in communications to protect

Him shushing the crowd showed his complete obliviousness to the current situation. It also showed that he is not a team leader.
It's not just this. He has shown it throughout his tenure at Tech as the starting quarterback. His SEC championship trip, him opting out of spring game, blaming the loss on Qua's fumble at the presser last week, twice, posting a picture of himself knocking down a USF player on one of his runs at the game last saturday after we lost the game, shushing the crowd when they're still whipping our ass today.... some of you guys think I'm picking on him as a way to find someone to blame. I dont think the kid's character is made for leadership because he's too self-centered and I think it's affecting the team. Leadership in our quarterback is more important for the team than being able to make less than 50% passing accuracy every game or whatever the öööö the reason is that he's the starter.

It's not just this. He has shown it throughout his tenure at Tech as the starting quarterback. His SEC championship trip, him opting out of spring game, blaming the loss on Qua's fumble at the presser last week, twice, posting a picture of himself knocking down a USF player on one of his runs at the game last saturday after we lost the game, shushing the crowd when they're still whipping our ass today.... some of you guys think I'm picking on him as a way to find someone to blame. I dont think the kid's character is made for leadership because he's too self-centered and I think it's affecting the team. Leadership in our quarterback is more important for the team than being able to make less than 50% passing accuracy every game or whatever the öööö the reason is that he's the starter.
Funny how Justin Fields can come in and play in every game for UGAg and run the plays like a seasoned veteran, but our offense is somehow too complicated for Tobias Oliver or James Graham to get snaps.

Not going to happen. Toughness and competitiveness is not something TM lacks.
After the first full-contact practice of the summer, a reporter asked TQM if how he felt, and TQM's comment was STTE of "I'm done with that. I want the non-contact jersey back."

Funny how Justin Fields can come in and play in every game for UGAg and run the plays like a seasoned veteran, but our offense is somehow too complicated for Tobias Oliver or James Graham to get snaps.

That's what I dont understand myself. At this point PJ has got to see the writing on the wall, and if he wants to save his ass he needs to be exploring all options, not prepping himself for 3 or 4 years down the line. What does he have to lose? It may fail and demoralize the younger guys or it could make him (and them) be the hero.

* and still have TQM in the cards as a true dual threat, when he is 100%.

** who knows, maybe he's been saving this for Clemson (yah, right....)

I feel certain TaQuon is giving 100% effort. It appeared to me that he was playing at around 60-70% in terms of health. I would have liked to have seen Oliver in the 1st half. I did not like the fact that Taquon was jawing with the fans after scoring to make it 24-12. We were getting our a**es kicked and he’s running his mouth. Shut up and play!
TM is giving his all, he is not a QB in big time football, he is just another cut and paste CPJ QB.

After the first full-contact practice of the summer, a reporter asked TQM if how he felt, and TQM's comment was STTE of "I'm done with that. I want the non-contact jersey back."

Yeah I forgot that one. Add that to the list.

I think we all just kind of gave up on the Sewak thing, but its really one of the issues most deserving of criticism. How do you gripe about the blocking constantly and never entertain the thought of making a change there?

because Sewak is doing exactly what CPJ is telling him to do. At this point, how can this be argued anymore? This is CPJ's blocking scheme and it clearly doesn't work at this level. If Sewak wasn't doing exactly what CPJ wanted, he'd have been fired long ago, like the DCs.

TM is giving his all, he is not a QB in big time football, he is just another cut and paste CPJ QB.

I wouldnt say he is just another CPJ QB but rather the least effective he has had by a wide margin. Not TQs fault he is the best healthy option, but not having someone ready to take over for JT may undo CPJ as much as the other stuff.

because Sewak is doing exactly what CPJ is telling him to do. At this point, how can this be argued anymore? This is CPJ's blocking scheme and it clearly doesn't work at this level. If Sewak wasn't doing exactly what CPJ wanted, he'd have been fired long ago, like the DCs.

What I'm about to tell you guys has to stay on the board and not to be discussed outside.

Paul and Mike pulled a couple of jobs together in Medellin, Bogota and Caracas back in the 80s. Word is they used the money they made from these jobs to create a series of videos and subliminal marketing material to sway the public opinion towards considering triple option as a viable system to bring back to college football. Ever since then they swore to always protect one another so their secret is safe. I found out about this in Cartagena in January when I was visiting a friend and he told me Paul Johnson is a folk hero in Colombia, 2nd to Pablo Escobar.

What I'm about to tell you guys has to stay on the board and not to be discussed outside.

Paul and Mike pulled a couple of jobs together in Medellin, Bogota and Caracas back in the 80s. Word is they used the money they made from these jobs to create a series of videos and subliminal marketing material to sway the public opinion towards considering triple option as a viable system to bring back to college football. Ever since then they swore to always protect one another so their secret is safe. I found out about this in Cartagena in January when I was visiting a friend and he told me Paul Johnson is a folk hero in Colombia, 2nd to Pablo Escobar.
What? I asked my Colombian sitter and he said that's not true at all.

Back