Tate Martell loses qb competition

The Jacket

The Coat
“Who can avoid the critical errors? That guy touches the ball on every play, so he has the greatest chance to lose your team a game just by making a crazy thing happen,” Diaz said. “Then it comes down to decision making. The great thing about this offense is that there is going to be an outlet for the quarterback. Do you understand what we have called, what the defense is doing, and where the ball should go? Then finally, do you have the accuracy to get the ball there?”
I read this as him opening up the competition to whoever might be in the press room at that time.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
She needs to drop the thinking that her boyfriend is the next Tom Brady. In fact, she needs to basically tear her life down to the base. Destroy it to the point where there is nowhere else but up. Put herself in a situation where she wakes up the morning after, looks over at JJacket, and thinks "Is THIS what my life has become?!?!?" Only then, will she be able to set out on the path thlo happiness. My body is ready.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
He could easily list three QBs above the line as well as all other positions. After a few games the opponents will eventually know who the starters are anyway. Might as well use this opportunity to keep Clemson in the dark as much as possible.
Collins implied and it makes sense that most publications will use the previous games starters when
She needs to drop the thinking that her boyfriend is the next Tom Brady. In fact, she needs to basically tear her life down to the base. Destroy it to the point where there is nowhere else but up. Put herself in a situation where she wakes up the morning after, looks over at JJacket, and thinks "Is THIS what my life has become?!?!?" Only then, will she be able to set out on the path thlo happiness. My body is ready.
Yeah at this point he isn't even the next Johnny Manziel; he is just a never was.