Tech (-4) v USF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re still not seeing it man. 2006 had an established coach in a title game. About as bad a comparison as you can get. Of course you should try anything and everything to win that game.

This is an un-established coach in his first game of a rebrand promising change and then not delivering on the national stage. The margin of defeat of the Clemson game was a lot less important than the style of play for us in that one. Once it was clear the outcome was no longer in doubt, keeping Oliver out there to run option plays every down was not what was promised. And it’s gonna turn recruits away from us if it continues. It already has.

Well, I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we will throw it more against a team with a defense that is less salty.

Also, which recruit has disappointment in our offensive scheme during game 1 turned away? Doesn't sound like they were really that interested in the first place.

Well, I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we will throw it more against a team with a defense that is less salty.

Also, which recruit has disappointment in our offensive scheme during game 1 turned away? Doesn't sound like they were really that interested in the first place.

Josh Downs is the only recruit I am aware of who tweeted some junk about our offense during that game, and he hasn't considered Tech for months now. This week's game is way more important, as most of our most prized recruits will actually be in attendance.

Most everyone (except some of our fans) understand the Clemson game was mission impossible. I am sure 15 sacks and 7 picks would have been really attractive to recruits...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back