Tech, FSU, & CLEM Need To Start...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
recruiting teams for a new conference. It may take a year but get Miami, BC, Syracuse, VT, WVU, Pitt, MD, NCST, and WF. Make sure everybody is on board with a YES vote and then tell UNC, DUKE, and VA to stick it where the sun don't shine!

If Miami doesn't come on board, I totally agree!!

Somewhat agree, but we need UVa as well. They were under tremendous politcal pressure and I would hope if GT was in the same situation that the powers that bee in Georgia would try to look out for us. It would be interesting to see if 2 of the whine & cheese carowhina schools would come along.

Originally posted by texstinger:
Somewhat agree, but we need UVa as well. They were under tremendous politcal pressure and I would hope if GT was in the same situation that the powers that bee in Georgia would try to look out for us. It would be interesting to see if 2 of the whine & cheese carowhina schools would come along.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree, said that myself earlier in another thread. UVA had no choice because of political pressure and if we was needing some political hardball I would hope our state govt. would respond.

I've taken a shot or two at UVA, but their situation was different from the NC mafia (actually I really like the cabal tag). In time all will be forgin with UVA. IMO they add a lot to our conference in both academics and athletics.

We better start the fundraising drive now then. It will cost quite a bit to get out of the ACC.

Back