tech gets first verbal

Awesome. Welcome Jacob!

blue.gif

Thanks, ylojk8, this is doubly good news as we need recruits & we seriously need OL. Didn't Demarias report an early verbal from another OL 4-5 wks ago? I really hope we have 2 verbals.
It says he flew low under the recruiting radar screen, but we do need numbers in the OL.
insiders.com reports on new recruit

Wow thats pretty huge getting a big OL from the state of Nebraska. Welcome aboard.

Wow thats pretty huge getting a big OL from the state of Nebraska. Welcome aboard.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Getting a verbal in 1 day is no big deal... Mike Price got 3 orals 1 night... Now there's a coach who knows how to recruit !!

bsmeter.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OK I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
confused.gif
mad.gif
pat.gif

Originally posted by tommie:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
Getting a verbal in 1 day is no big deal... Mike Price got 3 orals 1 night... Now there's a coach who knows how to recruit !!

bsmeter.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OK I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
confused.gif
mad.gif
pat.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">tommie, don't get frustrated by the wannabee over there. we get a good recruit to verbal for us and the guy wants to take another pot shot at Tech. don't worry man, we'll be fine and wannabees like him will slink away.

Glad to see some of the "corn fed" boys coming to GT. Given the recent goings on at Tech and with a bit of a chuckle, I have to wonder what could have interested him in coming to GT. Whatever, I'm glad to see some heavy weight, academically high material coming in. Sic'em Chan

It says in his bio that he's a good run and pass blocker.I say if he could not block then we would not have offered him this early.
blue.gif
grin.gif

Back