Tech has 2nd toughest schedule in ACC (2003)

Originally posted by MeLuvUgaLongTime:
Interesting. Tech's games with AU and FSU will be real telling this year.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'll give credit where credit is due. Thanks for not making other issues involved on a GT board.

Have to agree with you the way the schedule stacks up. We'll know a lot early.

Go Jackets!

A win in one of one of those could plant the seeds of success like the UT game did for UGA in 01. Competitive games and you're OK. Lopsided losses and as Jesse Jackson would say: The GT misery index..............On the rise!
wink.gif

Lopsided losses and as Jesse Jackson would say: The GT misery index..............On the rise!
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The index is already off the scale.

"Keep Hope Alive".
--Jesse Jackson

A win in one of one of those could plant the seeds of success like the UT game did for UGA in 01. Competitive games and you're OK. Lopsided losses and as Jesse Jackson would say: The GT misery index..............On the rise!
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You were doing real well until you opened your mouth again.
wink.gif

Geeze. I've got a game tonight. No sense in this.

I'll leave you and beeware to chit chat.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:

I'll leave you and beeware to chit chat.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL, good one GTT! They have a lot in common!

Other than a fews lapses, rugged defenses are pretty much a constant at AU. Barring a lot of breaks, GT better get some life in the offense in a hurry to have a shot. AU really shut down Penn State in the bowl. FSU I don't really know about for O3 other than as always they'll have lots of talented athletes.

MeLuv.. you make some very good points.. it seems that both of our state schools are going to have offensive questions that will need to be answered early...

We HAVE to find a QB... and I have a feeling that your QB is going to have a few more grass stains on the uniform next year...

Our 2003 schedule is DEADLY. We could, very easily, start out 0-4. Bad time to be trotting out new QB's who still don't know how to find their dorm room. Job security ain't gonna come easy at GT this fall.
BOO

Well I've reached the boiling point! I just can't tolerate BW any longer so I'm not going to be posting any more. I don't need his crap and I sick and tired of it as I'm sure a lot of people on this board are. So good bye good luck. BUT I'm still Tech and my blood will always run gold.

old foggy, don't let BW chase you off. Just ignore him, there is never any need to read his posts. And if you see his sig too often in a thread just stay away.

No, enough is enough. I have posting priv. on the Hive and where as I don't like the format over there at least I don't read a peerson like BW over there. I'm gone

oldfoggy, I hear ya. Hope you don't go though. I was at the same point another time and others talked me into coming back. Understand you have to do what you have to do, but hope you stick it out.

For those that want people not to read some posters. It's not something easy to do. I've tried many times with difficulty.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
Well I've reached the boiling point! I just can't tolerate BW any longer so I'm not going to be posting any more. I don't need his crap and I sick and tired of it as I'm sure a lot of people on this board are. So good bye good luck. BUT I'm still Tech and my blood will always run gold.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oldfoggy ... dont let Beeware get to you... look at him as entertainment instead...

These things we know:(well, maybe not know, but they are my opinion)

His only intent is to create havoc on this board, he began posting in Feb of last year and they have all been the same posts!

He can be pretty delusional (country club.. give me a break, cant you see Beeware hanging out at the county club? with all of his "friends"?)

He has not posted a positive post towards Tech yet, and wont.. BECAUSE HE IS NOT A TECH FAN, He is a redneck Georgia fan who never attended any school.. he just happens to know alot about Tech.. that doesnt mean he is a Tech fan.. I probably know more about Georgia football than do most Georgia fans...

He gets as much enjoyment out of thinking that he ran someone off this board as he does posting negative things about the program or the coaches. Dont give him the pleasure.. just ask him a question and realize that he wont answer... but realize the questions irritate him as much as his posts irritate you.

Beeware is a lunatic... I mean, look at his font name.. "Beeware".. beware of what? Idiots posing as Tech fans? Delusional losers?

Give him credit for having a good sense of humor.. he can be pretty funny sometimes... but sort of associate him with an alcoholic, they can be pretty funny too... and sad to hear or see sometimes !!

Beeware is a round hole in the square peg of life.. I will leave it to others to determine just what kind of round hole he is...

Dont let him get to you.. I would miss your posts.. (yours too GTT).. kick your feet up... stay awhile!

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oldfoggy ... dont let Beeware get to you... look at him as entertainment instead...

These things we know:(well, maybe not know, but they are my opinion)

His only intent is to create havoc on this board, he began posting in Feb of last year and they have all been the same posts!

He can be pretty delusional (country club.. give me a break, cant you see Beeware hanging out at the county club? with all of his "friends"?)

He has not posted a positive post towards Tech yet, and wont.. BECAUSE HE IS NOT A TECH FAN, He is a redneck Georgia fan who never attended any school.. he just happens to know alot about Tech.. that doesnt mean he is a Tech fan.. I probably know more about Georgia football than do most Georgia fans...

He gets as much enjoyment out of thinking that he ran someone off this board as he does posting negative things about the program or the coaches. Dont give him the pleasure.. just ask him a question and realize that he wont answer... but realize the questions irritate him as much as his posts irritate you.

Beeware is a lunatic... I mean, look at his font name.. "Beeware".. beware of what? Idiots posing as Tech fans? Delusional losers?

Give him credit for having a good sense of humor.. he can be pretty funny sometimes... but sort of associate him with an alcoholic, they can be pretty funny too... and sad to hear or see sometimes !!

Beeware is a round hole in the square peg of life.. I will leave it to others to determine just what kind of round hole he is...

Dont let him get to you.. I would miss your posts.. (yours too GTT).. kick your feet up... stay awhile!

Jacketguy, I think BeeWare is beginning to get to you. You are beginning to repeat yourself.

grin.gif

LOL.. Ahso.. you could have a point there...

LOL.. Ahso.. you could have a point there...

Back