Tech-Less Draft

Originally posted by Tech Kaczynski:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> None. How many were drafted from Tech last year? None.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Chris Young and Nick Rogers were drafted last year. How soon we forget.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Man, was that last year? Seems like 10.

GEETEE, you keep making these wild unfounded statements. Name them!!!!

We only recruit the S-A who can cut the academics at GT. We cannot recruit the muscleheads who cannot cut the academics. However, the great and wonderful schools which you are bragging about can recruit BOTH. They have the majors IMO and the classes to keep their athletes eligible. What do we have that is so easy? You keep hinting at the easy classes. I went to school at GT, and I was constantly on the look out for help, any help in the storm of "warnings" and "probations." The football players were in the same courses that I was in. They struggled just like I did.

Did you go to GT? Tell us all: What classes are easy? What majors are easy? Not only our student-athletes, but all our students want to know.

I scored in the 78th percentile in the UFla entering engineering students, and 52nd percentile for the whole school of GT. Those are facts. IMO there is a wide spread knowledge by the GT graduates over a great span of time: In spite of your best efforts and best plans, you will get your butt handed to you before you can get out of GT with a degree. That is why the GT alumni highly respect anyone who is enrolled at GT. When someone declares that they are a student at one of your aforementioned schools, there is nothing but a yawn from a GT alumnus.

GeeTee, better rethink bud. That old worn out argument is right on the mark! THWG

Anyone heard any news about Manget or Muyres?

Last I heard Manget was in talks with New Orleans.

We can get great players. Without great players you do not win.

For comparison we have 19 players in the NFL and UGAG has 46, FSU 54, VA 35.

Most of these guys are from the GOL era:

Bostic, Jason  29 Buffalo Bills
Brooking, Keith  56 Atlanta Falcons
Burns, Joe  35 Buffalo Bills
Campbell, Kelly  16 Minnesota Vikings
Carman, Jon  65 Minnesota Vikings
Claybrooks, Felipe  74 Cleveland Browns
Coleman, Marco  91 Jacksonville Jaguars
Ferguson, Nick  25 Denver Broncos
Flowers, Lethon  41 Pittsburgh Steelers
Hamilton, Joe  1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Levens, Dorsey  25 New York Giants
Page, Craig  62 Dallas Cowboys
Rogers, Charlie  31 Miami Dolphins
Rogers, Nick  58 Minnesota Vikings
Tillman, Travares  28 Houston Texans
White, Dez  80 Chicago Bears
Wilder, Ed   San Diego Chargers
Williams, Rodney  2 Seattle Seahawks
Young, Chris   Denver Broncos

DaveTech, I did not realize Ed Wilder was playing pro ball. Is he effective? Has he overcome the bad knees?

Curious!

pat.gif

I did not realize Ed Wilder was playing pro ball
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No, neither is Lil Joe. The point is that we do have players in the NFL and obviously the talent last year is not what as good. I think a lot of those guys played as freshman and out recruiting has brought in that many starting freshman.

Back