Tech Making a Move on 4-star Auburn WR

Looks like his coach is the one making a move in that picture. Where is his hand?!?

I think these efforts are great. They probably won't get the people we're going after this year. But, they're making a strong impression on future recruits & high school coaches. So, if CGC & his staff don't get discouraged by not getting these recruits this year and they keep doing what they're doing 365 days a year for 3 years, they will strike gold eventually. I would just tell them, "You're doing great. Don't get discouraged, if you can't get these guys to come to Tech this year. Keep doing what you're doing every single day for three years, and you will have a great deal of success." I love CGC's attitude. He & his staff are laying the groundwork for great things. We must be patient and more and more supportive, as fans, ticket buyers, attendees and contributors.

I wouldn't be surprised if we could sell WRs and TEs to flip, given the opportunity to be the feature guy in the transition. We should have an advantage.

I'll get woke when we start getting the ear of high level DT's and DE's.

I think these efforts are great. They probably won't get the people we're going after this year. But, they're making a strong impression on future recruits & high school coaches. So, if CGC & his staff don't get discouraged by not getting these recruits this year and they keep doing what they're doing 365 days a year for 3 years, they will strike gold eventually. I would just tell them, "You're doing great. Don't get discouraged, if you can't get these guys to come to Tech this year. Keep doing what you're doing every single day for three years, and you will have a great deal of success." I love CGC's attitude. He & his staff are laying the groundwork for great things. We must be patient and more and more supportive, as fans, ticket buyers, attendees and contributors.
CGOL said it's like shaving. If you don't do it every day, you end up looking like a bum.

I think a lot of the recruits like the honeycomb helmet. I wish we still used it :crapstorm:

Back