Tech shirts designed by a Tech grad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
So this is you? Sweet!
Indeed. Coach is awesome. He totally gets marketing (as if we didn't know that). I've met him from some work I do w/ GT, and I brought him these and was thinking oh it'd be great if he wore this or tweeted it out one time and he was immediately like "I love this, I'll wear it tomorrow at our workout, do you have a Twitter handle I can mention? Let's take a picture." Dude could legitimately run a branding agency if he wasn't a football coach.

And you can buy the same shirt here :) https://shop.winsipedia.com/collections/georgia

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Indeed. Coach is awesome. He totally gets marketing (as if we didn't know that). I've met him from some work I do w/ GT, and I brought him these and was thinking oh it'd be great if he wore this or tweeted it out one time and he was immediately like "I love this, I'll wear it tomorrow at our workout, do you have a Twitter handle I can mention? Let's take a picture." Dude could legitimately run a branding agency if he wasn't a football coach.

And you can buy the same shirt here :) https://shop.winsipedia.com/collections/georgia
That's awesome.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Looks great, thanks for sharing! If you are open to a suggestion, I would go 4 15 21 45 instead of 4 15 45 21. If you aren’t open to suggestion then feel free to tell me to GTFO and I will happily oblige.
Thanks! That's just the order of stats I did for all teams, regardless of the numbers.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Because I can't legally sell something that says "Georgia Tech. " Or "Yellow Jackets," etc.
Ahhh, right I seem to remember that now. How much is the licensing fee to be able to use the logo? Is it on a per unit sold basis or a flat fee just to be able to sell anything?

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Ahhh, right I seem to remember that now. How much is the licensing fee to be able to use the logo? Is it on a per unit sold basis or a flat fee just to be able to sell anything?
I only did a little research a few years ago, and it's thousands to be able to sell anything I think. And you have to be a proven merchandiser that moves lots of inventory — you can't just walk up and get the license.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I only did a little research a few years ago, and it's thousands to be able to sell anything I think. And you have to be a proven merchandiser that moves lots of inventory — you can't just walk up and get the license.
Is "North Avenue Trade School" copyrighted?

Status
Not open for further replies.