Tech @ Temple Prediction Thread

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
I have never "predicted" a Tech loss and will not start now-however-unless several O issues have improved this game can evolve into another Citadel fiasco. GT 14--Round eyes 10.

Last edited:

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
21-20 GT

An ugly win that we probably won't really deserve.

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
27-10 Tech

Offense has a couple of good drives, defense causes three turnovers, and whoever kicks drills both field goal attempts.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
I never thought I would see the day where Tech is a significant underdog vs. Temple...

I get it, but still disappointing...

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Temple has a better roster thanks to Collins who is a better recruiter than Johnson. But...

If Patenaude will play Oliver with some QB keepers, misdirection and keep it simple I think we have a decent chance to control the clock and keep it close.

But if we start seeing rotation at the QB position like a pit crew is changing tires at The Talladega 500, it's going to be another long afternoon.

NorthsideJacket

Varsity Lurker
GT 28
T 13
A good game plan and execution from the O, D, and ST and all of Yellow Jacket Nation can let out a big sigh of relief. For one week. And then someone will remember the uniform that we are wearing next week and the heart palpatations will start again :)

Temple 28
GT 10

If Patenaude rolls QBs like he did last time I'll take the gifs for the ACC wheel of destiny and create the Patenaude QB Wheel of Destiny. Instead of the all the important "F*** Clemson" wedge we'll have a "3rd down QB change" wedge.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
If we start Tobias and play him all game... we will win 24-17 and have 300 yds rushing and 110 yds passing

If we start LJ we will have 99 yds passing 99 yds rushing and just like the citadel game Tobias will be asked to win it, but CGC will bang another TO and the TD will be nixed and we lose 20 to 17

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
23 tech
17 temple.
Oliver gets the majority of the snaps.

A stingy defensive effort after face planting against citadel where we have two successful touchdown drives and 3 field goals. Wells is back.

Last edited:

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I feel like the defense will look better and get a couple of ints, but it’s impossible to predict what we’ll look like on offense and I imagine we’ll miss a FG regardless.

Probably an annoying close loss. 21-17 Temple?

JRjr