Tech @ Temple Prediction Thread

ChadWins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
What channel is the game on direct TV tomorrow ? I can not find it.

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
PAIN!!! I predict PAIN!!!!
Pain of a loss due to unnecessary quarterback switching? Or the pain of Temple losing? Or the pain of watching two bad football teams flail about? One key to this game is which Temple shows up? The one that stuffed Maryland 3 times in the red zone or the one that committed turnovers and rolled a punt snap back on the way to losing to a pretty bad Buffalo team? I will stick with my prediction contest prediction of Temple winning and covering but after watching that Buffalo game, I would not be in the least bit surprised if Tech does not spring the upset. Say Temple 24 to 14 in a low scoring contest.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Pain of a loss due to unnecessary quarterback switching? Or the pain of Temple losing? Or the pain of watching two bad football teams flail about? One key to this game is which Temple shows up? The one that stuffed Maryland 3 times in the red zone or the one that committed turnovers and rolled a punt snap back on the way to losing to a pretty bad Buffalo team? I will stick with my prediction contest prediction of Temple winning and covering but after watching that Buffalo game, I would not be in the least bit surprised if Tech does not spring the upset. Say Temple 24 to 14 in a low scoring contest.
Pick your poison and run with it.

Temple 28
GT 10

If Patenaude rolls QBs like he did last time I'll take the gifs for the ACC wheel of destiny and create the Patenaude QB Wheel of Destiny. Instead of the all the important "F*** Clemson" wedge we'll have a "3rd down QB change" wedge.
Upon further review of LJ being unavailable and the OL not starting walk ons ... I'll revise my prediction to Temple 24, GT 21.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
I will never pick Tech to lose, but our offense's plan makes it look like we are a one-legged man entering an Olympic-level ass-kicking contest, so I will respectfully decline to offer my opinion in regards to a score.