Tech vs UConn on YES Network (DirecTV)

Ramblin Buzz

Varsity Lurker
Looks like the Sept. 7th match-up with UConn will be televised live at 12 noon on the YES Network on DirecTV and Dish Network. YES is the NY Yankees network.

YES (link)

Got this from a post on the Hive.

My guess is that it'll be part of the regular programming, if you already get the YES network. However, at the last minute, DirecTV may add it to the ESPN Game-Plan package, which would mean you could only get it as PPV. I know NESN and other northeastern networks had college games on last year that were not PPV nor blacked out, so we'll just have to see what they do when that game rolls around.

What channel is the YES network on Dish? I have the Dish 100 package but I couldn't find the channel. I also checked the Dish network webisite and didn't see it.

Originally posted by goldmember:
What channel is the YES network on Dish? I have the Dish 100 package but I couldn't find the channel. I also checked the Dish network webisite and didn't see it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Try channel 622. I'll be checking mine tonight.

I don't think it is on Dish. I checked mine tonight and couldn't find it. Maybe it will be picked up as part of the ESPN Gameplan.

Back