Technical question regarding the forum

GTMom

Dodd-Like
Any idea why I can't upload a pic? I'm getting a upload failed message...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try using a picture hosting site like imgur and just using the image link in the post pic icon above.

host the image to a site of your choosing (imgur, photobucket, imageshack, et. al.)

copy the image's url (it will look something like http://i.imgur.com/IciddiH.gif)

click the little image button above and paste it or just paste it and wrap these tags {img} {/img} around it, only replacing the { for a [.

voila (sorry that last one was vulgar):

uXmAEjL.jpg

You can drag and drop into imgur. Imgur specifically has a BBCode option for sharing, which has the IMG tags already around it.

My only real complaint is there isn't a way to size pictures within the IMG tag or Imgur. I have had to open a big image in Paint and reduce the size there, and resave it.

You can drag and drop into imgur. Imgur specifically has a BBCode option for sharing, which has the IMG tags already around it.

My only real complaint is there isn't a way to size pictures within the IMG tag or Imgur. I have had to open a big image in Paint and reduce the size there, and resave it.

imgur does have a few options for resizing to set sizes. it has Original, Small Square, Big Square, Small Thumbnail, Medium Thumbnail, Large Thumbnail, and Huge Thumbnail.

Any idea why I can't upload a pic? I'm getting a upload failed message...

Because you insulted all of us yesterday.

Karma's a bitch.

host the image to a site of your choosing (imgur, photobucket, imageshack, et. al.)

copy the image's url (it will look something like http://i.imgur.com/IciddiH.gif)

click the little image button above and paste it or just paste it and wrap these tags {img} {/img} around it, only replacing the { for a [.

voila (sorry that last one was vulgar):

uXmAEjL.jpg

The image button apparently doesn't work on the iOS with the latest update. It closes StingTalk. I found this on the iPad, but I can still use the image button on my iPhone because I did not install the latest update.

The image button apparently doesn't work on the iOS with the latest update. It closes StingTalk. I found this on the iPad, but I can still use the image button on my iPhone because I did not install the latest update.

:rotfl:

iOS is such a pile of crap.

Wow! So nothing any of you have ever posted is insulting?

Coit's kind of an old asshole. He picks on everyone, he's been picking on me forever.

Back