Terrific catch by Logan! His 1st GT TD!

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Huge play when needed. The pass was beautifully thrown, but Mark still had to lay out to catch the ball with his feet off the ground.
We very much need for more WRs & DBs to 'make' these kinds of plays, which are game turning.
Huge kudos to Mark Logan!

1st touch down pass thrown by reggie ball as well.

one of many many more to come .. for ball and logan!

JACKETS!

I had a chance to congratulate Mark on the field after the game. He was ecstatic about the win, and by far most vocal player I saw. Way to go Mark!

It is so gratifying to see kids that were signed to play a certain position have success and FUN after being reassigned to another position! It takes an emotional adjustment as well as a physical one. Kudos to whole team tonight!!

Yeah, I spend a lot of time in Greenwood, SC, and people say he's not shy and doesn't lack confidence. I can guess he will be a vocal guy.

He's the hometown hero over there and more than a few people have given me a lecture about how we screwed him out being our QB. They all wanted him at Clemson or USC and feel like we wasted his talents.

For those of you don't know, Greenwood in SC is like (almost) Valdosta in GA - consistent big time teams with big time talent, and he was stud among those guys.

People in SC have a real sore spot for so much talent leaving the state. Joe Ham, Greg Jones, Tennesses's entire starting D-Line the last time they won it all. Andy Hall, Mark Logan...

I hope he's happy over at WR because I'm loving him there right now. A really great catch - and he's a strong guy for a receiver. I was so tense the whole game - I was screaming at Ball to hit his dump man underneath and didn't see Logan until the ball was in the air.

Good thing I'm just a guy behind a keyboard.

As much as he played, he must really have been consistent in practices lately. We need another stud at WR - hope we have one.

Second or third the vote on Logan's catch. It was a great catch. Very glad to see some of the other receivers picking it up a notch.

Father Time

PS: also have to mention an absolutely terrific catch by Darius Williams. It was Williams' 1st GT catch & was an over-the-shoulder beauty. Darius was really jumpin-and-a-slappin after that beaut.
D Williaams is getting more & more plays & is, surprisingly, keeping G Cooper off the field.

Back