Thanks, CheWreck. Gailey really seemed upbeat

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
in his most recent piece @ CG Updates. I'd forgotten to look at his synopsis of the Humanitarian Bowl. He appeared very pround of the total team effort (I reckon everyone was).
I really like the way he's already looking positively at next season. I feel good about Chan's attitude. Don't get me wrong, he's got quite a ways to go to convince me he's a div1a HC, as 14-12 just won't do it for me, but I sure like what I'm hearing from him now.
I hope & pray he's got this college game down now & can improve. He'll need to get better players than the past couple of classes, tho, but he does appear to be doing better all around. Good luck, Coach G.

CG Updates

GT Ace

Thanks. I appreciate your post as you recognized that I was just posting the link as a point of information.

[ QUOTE ]
I really like the way he's already looking positively at next season. I feel good about Chan's attitude. Don't get me wrong, he's got quite a ways to go to convince me he's a div1a HC, as 14-12 just won't do it for me, but I sure like what I'm hearing from him now.
I hope & pray he's got this college game down now & can improve. He'll need to get better players than the past couple of classes, tho, but he does appear to be doing better all around. Good luck, Coach G.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your opinions in your post as well. Gailey is doing better with this recruiting class. I'm hoping, as you stated, that his abilities in coaching college football have improved. 14-12 moving to 21-18 won't really cut it this coming year, imo. Recruiting is the first place to pick up the pace, and I hope it shows up on the field next year. As you said, Good Luck, CG. Next year will be a true measuring stick of where he has been and is going to take the Georgia Tech Football Program.

Back