The Bias AJC

widgetbuzz

Varsity Lurker
AJC sports announces breaking news...BCS matchups announced:Georgia to play Flordia State...no mention of Georgia Techs acceptance to the Silicon Valley,consecutive bowl appreances...absolutly NOTHING!
bsmeter.gif

those hacks! how could they not mention the silicon valley bowl, or as i like the call it, the granddaddy of them all.

good luck against the little bulldogs.

Whats that Music City bowl trophy look like?

Keep throwing stones.....

drinking.gif

LOL! i'll have to ask BC, huh?

just good natured ribbing. i can dish it out and take it.

seriously, good luck in san jose.

Originally posted by hollywooddawg:
LOL! i'll have to ask BC, huh?

just good natured ribbing. i can dish it out and take it.

seriously, good luck in san jose.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Heh heh - that's true!! Hollywood can't even tell you what it looks like!!

Oh and "grandaddy" - that was a good one HD!
wink.gif
wink.gif

hollywooddawg, we don't want you dishing it out as you say. This is a bad time to strut and preen
after what we have just gone through. YOU SHOULD READ GT FAN'S POST. He has discouraged non Tech fans from coming here, AND I SUPPORT HIM IN THAT.

What would make you think the auc was biased against GT and for ugag? After all the daughter of a former ugag hc in football wrote articles for the auc. A former ugag hc in football was a columnist in the auc. A former alkey ugag grad made a smart ass comment about the GT team plane crashing. A former auc sports columnist son was given a ship to ugag while a current auc columnist son was not allowed to take a ship from GT. Why would you think there was any bias?

Thank goodness jeff schultz does suck. Looking at that picture of him there can be no doubt he does. Thank goodness he is a leg humper, I would not want him around our guys. It is curious however that he does not want to mention the basketball game.

This subject has been hashed and rehashed... the AUC clearly favors UGag... TECH has no School of Journalism so most the local journalists will tend to be biased...
The bigger problem with this is the SILENCE from all in authority on the Flats...
Perhaps there'd be more in the AUC if our SID actually spoke in public once in awhile...
I'm really getting upset about the lack of any communication from the school concerning all things football...
No info about the Bowl, team or anything else is more insulting than anything...
mad.gif

Back