The case to keep Paul

tenor.gif
That's an awesome gif. Hard not to like Dabo at this point.

My name is Paul Johnson, I like long strolls at the beach, but if I fumble the football it's not my God damn fault, but I have to coach better it is what it is. Will you marry me?

My name is Paul Johnson, I like long strolls at the beach, but if I fumble the football it's not my God damn fault, but I have to coach better it is what it is. Will you marry me?
Do you like Pina Coladas? Or getting caught in the rain?

The only case to keep Paul at this point is "let's wait and evaluate at the end of the season" because if it ended right now, he'd have to be gone.

(1) DC is in his first year. We’re young a need to give him at least another year.

(2) whoever takes PJs place is probably going to suck on offense (this will be the case whenever he’s gone).

(3) PJ has won before and he’ll win again.

(4) Offense is doing good just had some bad final scores

(5) We beat Clemson next week and finish 10-2
I am thru with this coach, without a change at the end of this season, you wont see my ass at BDS next season. We are pathetic

Nobody's going to quit cheering for Georgia Tech. Some of us lived thru 1-10 without permanent damage. So, feel good about yourself, but it ain't that special.
Yea we may live through 2-10 this year with no ACC wins unless we can find a team like FSU in 2015.... In that case we may finish 3-9

The only case to keep Paul at this point is "let's wait and evaluate at the end of the season" because if it ended right now, he'd have to be gone.

This, really. End of the season or a loss which clinches a losing record.

Back