The Cowbell Answer

FWIW, a Wake alum buddy of mine and I went to Wake/MSU Music City Bowl a couple of years ago. There was plenty of cow bell at that neutral sight.

I'm thinking we pool our funds and get the airport metal detector security guys from Charlotte to come down to Miami.

They're not actually that loud. Don't see what the big deal is.

If we can get up a few touchdowns early and force them into 3rd and long situations, that should really get their option offense off schedule.

If we can get up a few touchdowns early and force them into 3rd and long situations, that should really get their option offense off schedule.

Was nobody at the game in Starkville a few years ago? Those cowbells went quiet very early that night.

I was at the game in Starkville in '09. There was some cowbell but it didn't bother me at all.

Some of y'all be sooooo buzzhurt.

Who cares about a few cowbells.

Steam whistles? Smuggling a functioning steam whistle into a stadium would be a challenge. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vuvuzelas? We need to be smuggling in steam whistles, and horns from 1930s model As. Get yer engineering minds rite. Aaoooooooooooooooooooooooooga.

Vuvuzelas? We need to be smuggling in steam whistles, and horns from 1930s model As. Get yer engineering minds rite. Aaoooooooooooooooooooooooooga.

Like the car horn idea!! Maybe a bunch of bicycle horns? Can an air horn somehow sound like a steam whistle?:wink:

Sneak in airhorns and bring ear plugs. If the MSU fans manage to get cowbells in, make a chorus of 200 dB tootfarts when they're in the huddle.

Back