The difference is mind-boggling.

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
Seeing Fridge there last night reminded me of the wild shoot-out days of GOL/Fridge when we rolled up and down the field but couldn't stop ANYONE usually.
Now we win 7-3 with overwhelming defense.WHAT a CHANGE!
The offensive approach is more enjoyable but the defensive is more dependable probably.What do you think?

AlaGold... you hit it on the head...
Offense wins games... Defense wins championships...
I love to see tough defenses pummel wide receivers who dare to catch a pass over the middle... sure the kid caught it for UMd but that was the last one of the night for him and the last pass over the middle for the remainder of the game, I think his ribs are sore today...
I love to see LB's crash the pocket and watch the QB come up with his palms outstretched and skyward and the pleading expression towards the bench that says " what am I supposed to do??"... see GT- Auburn, GT- UMd...
I love to see a tail back get the ball for a couple of big gains but get drilled by Strong Safeties that aren't afraid to lower their shoulders and plant the runner on his A**... what ever happened to Parry last nite??? A couple of big carries in the third quarter, followed by crunching hits by D. Smith and D. Landry... bye, bye Parry
W's are W's but they're even sweeter when you know that the opposing offense goes home with some season long bruises....
Fear the Turtle!!! HA

TURTLES FEAR THIS!!! GT 'D' RULES THE ROOST @ BDS

Back