The Dream of a Lifetime...

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Late last night the notification came with the news.. Just a few simple yet powerful words... Somewhere in the back of your mind you wonder if it is real... its almost too good to be true...

After presenting your credentials at the door you enter the locker room... You notice immediately everything is first class all the way... You look up at the lockers and see all the big names in the sport.. The superstars... You get the butterflies in your stomatch wondering if you've got what it takes...

You walk out to take a look at the field.. the air seems fresher, the people friendler, the ladies prettier... but what strikes you the most is that the grass is greener than it was down in the minors..

You pinch yourself... The notification you received is your acceptance and password.. You finally made the BIG TIME.. You are now a member of StingTalk !!

A hearty hello to all the StingTalkers!!

Welcome BeeBad! Post often and duck!

wink.gif

And a big GT welcome to you BeeBad! Welcome to the GT family;like most families we have our share of reprobates,some kinfolk who are 'not quite right', some who like to fuss or fight, but most of us are right-thinking, old gold and white lovers, drown-proofed, who LOVE to discuss(and sometimes cuss)happenings on The Hill, The Flats, Rose Bowl Field,and HGF at BDS.

Bienvenidos, Welkommen, Bon Jour !!

Y'all come back now , you hear!?

drinking.gif
blue.gif
drinking.gif
blue.gif

Welcome To The Stingtalk Family!!
This is a great GT Board with passionate fans .. it's home! Hope you post often.
drinking.gif

LOL .. look who's here.

i thought you were already a member here.

you'll enjoy stingtalk.

Welcome, Beebad.

Thanks for the memories of another old Elvis song:

"That's When Your Heartaches Begin"

BeeBad, welcome man, we have some good Jacket fans,
some of us is a little crazy though. In your intro you sounded as if you would fit right in.
We are glad to have you.

Welcome BeeBad...

THWG!!!
Always in all ways!!!

A toast to our newest member!!!
drinking.gif

I don't want Beebad to think that I meant that his arrival creates Heartaches.

The old song goes:

"When you find your sweetheart in the arms of a friend;
And all the dreams of a lifetime
Must all come to an end,
Brother, that's when your heartaches begin."

After receiving the call up here to The Big Time late yesterday I drove all night, arrived early this morning...

Wow! What a Welcome!

To ahsoisee, Tiar, gnats67, GTTerrific, casbah62.. thank you!

goldeagle: Your description of the not bein' right & fussin' & fightin'.. sounds like my BB Board resume.. lol

ylojk8: a familiar face, good seein' ya...

tommie: the one and the same beebad that posts on the hive.. capital letters now "BeeBad".. its my new Major League uniform..
laugh.gif

Big Buck: Been lurkin' here, I dig the craziness... don't hold back on my account..

bellyseries: great nic & thanx for the Elvis tune.. ahh yes, heartache.. Fond memories of when I used to have a heart... great thing 'bout losin' your heart is you can throw away your cholesterol & blood pressure medicine..

MsTechAnalysis: I've read some of your posts.. hope this doesn't scare you.. I agree with most of what you say!

Welcome BeeBad! I think you'll enjoy posting here amongst GT friends and family. Not all of us are alums, but ALL of us are BIG BIG Jacketfans!!

I think you'll especially enjoy the nightime chats spearheaded by GTTerrific and others.

Back