The FIRST visit this week.....

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
to the veterinarians office did not go very well my Stingtalk friends.

First off I have 2 good dogs. A basset hound named Emma Lou and a miniture dachsund (actually my wife's) named Beau Jefferson.

I had to call for an emergency vet appointment about 1:05p.m. this afternoon for both of my dogs. After about an hour the vet finally pulls up to the office here in town as I am sitting outside waiting on him to get his ass there.

As he was walking from his car, his eyes were bulging out of his head. He asked, "what in the world is that protruding from Emma Lou's sphincter?" (He couldn't yet see Beau Jefferson, not that I gave a damn.)

I proudly exclaimed, "It's my left shoe and I need it back for Sunday evening services tonight."

Now as I was giving my answer, Beau Jefferson came into his site and I thought he was going to pass out from the horrific site.

Before he could ask another lame ass question I stated, "Yeah that is my right shoe up his ass and it is the match for the left one up Emma Lou's ass."

After composing himself the vet asked one STUPID question, "How in the world did those shoes get there, especially Beau Jefferson's?"

I stated with a smile on my face, "I kicked the S*** outta both for being dogs!! This is UGAy week doc and I know that does not mean a whole lot to you, but as a PROUD GT fan it means everything to me and ALL the GT faithful. You see doc those nad licking, crotch sniffing SOB's have beaten us several years in a row and quite frankly WE are getting very tired of it."

After emptying the checkbook for the vet bill, and as we were walking out of the building he told me to make sure I took good care of them for the next few days.

I told him I would take good care of both pets as they are good dogs. I asked him what time he would be in the office in the morning. He asked why I would ask such a question. I told him he may be seeing me in the very near future!

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!!

p.s. Please send money as this week could get very expensive.:laugher::laugher:

Back