The football signing day celebration

The main focus of the evening is to show some film and vital stats on each of the players that have signed an LOI and let the GT coaches talk about those players and how they will help GT. It's also a lot of fun to spend time with fellow nutty GT fans.

Personally I prefer to go to the Edge building in the morning on signing day and sit around in anticipation as Allison periodically comes into the room and writes the names of the kids as their LOIs come in. Then once all the kids that a particular coach recruited have sent in their LOIs Coach Gailey sends that coach in to talk to the sharks that have gathered waiting for the feeding frenzy. It's a fun time :)

Can we pay at the door for the afternoon session? I don't know if my schedule will allow me to get there - although I am going to do everything in my power to get there.

I sure do wish we'd play an actual spring game this year. I was SHOCKED at how high the attendence was last year for the spring game. The year before, it was fairly empty. Last year, the LW had a good crowd.

Yes, you can pay at the door.

The best part of the day is the morning and it is free. No film but a lot more interaction with the coaches.

Back