The girl squad

Coach was constipated. Needs a good laxative. Flush the bowels, heck you've already poured over all the tape! Flush it all out man and go out there and call a decisive game. You're too conflicted. Maybe some fiber. You know like tree bark and öööö. Just so you know you're kerazy. And regular.

slideshow_1002274282_tech13_1008.JPG

This is going to be a long week for the "goon squad"

I don't know. It kinda looks like he's looking at you: "arrrghh that girl from Peachtree City. I thought I had a restraining order. Maybe this is a thousand feet. arrrgghh"

I honestly thought the Maryland defenders in the backfield were more a function of the way their defense played than of offensive line. They brought linebackers to the perimeter and fired inside and split their tackles wide. Basically they dared us to run up the middle and we couldn't.
Pretty good gameplan. Hopefully Edsall won't share the tape... :hsugh:

I honestly thought the Maryland defenders in the backfield were more a function of the way their defense played than of offensive line. They brought linebackers to the perimeter and fired inside and split their tackles wide. Basically they dared us to run up the middle and we couldn't.
We couldn't get the DT blocked. That kid was a beast.

Will Jackson sucked major ass yesterday. I thought he was one of our better lineman but he couldn't block my 2 year old from the cookie jar yesterday.

Worst OLine performance of the season by a long mile.

Back