The Hate Week Armory

Fellas, kindly leave my mother out of your wicked, bawdy invective this week. The woman is a saint. If you've got guttersnipe toilet talk to dispense, lavish it upon me. I shall ingest your scatological provocations without fainting. But let this be a warning: My mother is off limits.

pod0708.jpg

Fellas, kindly leave my mother out of your wicked, bawdy invective this week. The woman is a saint. If you've got guttersnipe toilet talk to dispense, lavish it upon me. I shall ingest your scatological provocations without fainting. But let this be a warning: My mother is off limits.

pod0708.jpg

She looks pretty strong.

pod0708.jpg

Kudos for the highly efficient use of the term "guttersnipe" .... :biggthumpup:

pod0708.jpg

I ööööed your mom

Um, wth does this have to do with hate week? These threads....I guess everyone has drunk themselves into a drunken stooper after the continued butthurt the Jackets have been getting.....

Um, wth does this have to do with hate week? These threads....I guess everyone has drunk themselves into a drunken stooper after the continued butthurt the Jackets have been getting.....

Mind not öööö rite

I believe in you, GTMom. Let the hate run through you.

Back