The Hate Week Armory

Discussion in 'Football' started by The Jacket, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. savbandjacket

    savbandjacket Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Messages:
    15,034
    Loc:
    A Bunker
    Team:
    GT
    73ADB50C-F793-4217-BD9E-4A5A0EC38E72.jpeg Someone call the SPLC and get the power G declared a hate symbol for white supremacists:
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,241
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    operation vanilla gorilla. <thats wasist.gif>
     
  3. wishbone

    wishbone Jolly Good Fellow

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1,545
    Loc:
    ATL
    Team:
    Yellow Jackets
    Lol- like the other tats were not enuff evidence of stupid- this ass hamster had to add a UGA tat.
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. floridajacket

    floridajacket The Real DB Cooper

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    17,456
    Loc:
    Not Florida
    Team:
    The Jackets
  5. Allen Koholic

    Allen Koholic Likes dick drawings.

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    24,105
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech, whoever is playing Georgia
    Hopefully this doesn’t count as shamelessly self promoting, but I feel like this has a little more mileage left on it:

     
    • Like Like x 3
  6. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,241
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    I apologize for any cross words I have ever typed to you in any forum. You have redeemed yourself in my eyes with these quality posts.

    Well done.
     
  7. gtleviathan

    gtleviathan Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2006
    Messages:
    11,623
    Loc:
    The Sweet Spot
    Team:
    Ga. Tech
    Do I have to do everything around here?

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GT65_UGA89

    GT65_UGA89 ATL poster

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2005
    Messages:
    7,950
    Loc:
    N Forsyth
    Team:
    Ramblin' Wreck


    1984 GT vs UGA game in its entirety with the GT radio broadcast -didn’t know this was available. I was at this game and it’s still my favorite GT-UGA game.

    2.02:30 - 2.03:30 is glorious.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  9. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,241
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    825D7DD6-EFFB-4208-96AD-13791A880F5B.gif
     
    • Like Like x 4
  10. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,241
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    I was looking at the schedule and was getting so excited about the georgie game, that I had to post my rage. I HAAAAAAATE GEORGIE SO BAD! I WANT NOTHING SHORT OF THEIR ANNIHILATION AND THE WEEPING OF THEIR WIDOWS AND ORPHANS. THE STREETS OF ATHENS WILL RUN RED WITH THEIR BLOOD, AND THERE WILL BE GNASHING OF TEETH. THEIR VERY SOULS WILL CRY OUT FOR KIRBY SMART TO END THEIR TORMENT, BUT HE WILL JUST LAUGH AT THEIR SLOW AND TORMENTING DEMISE. ANYONE WILL RUN THROUGH THEIR DEFENSE, AS SALT RUNS THROUGH AN OLD LADY, AND THEN THEY WILL BURN THEIR STADIUM TO THE GROUND.


    ALL OF THEIR DEAD MASCOTS WILL ROLL IN THEIR GRAVES AS THE SCOREBOARD WILL MELT. THE SPEED OF THE DEFENSE WILL CREATE A VACUUM THAT WILL SUCK IN THE MOON, CREATING TIDAL WAVES AND TSUNAMIS THAT WILL WREAK HAVOC UPON THE COUNTRYSIDE. THEIR RED STANDS FOR THEIR BLOOD THAT WILL FLOW. THEIR BLACK STANDS FOR THE FUNERAL GARMENTS THAT SMART WILL WEAR AS THEY BURY ALL OF THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS. GEORGIE. WILL. BURN.

    AGAIN.
     
  11. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,241
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    They say that all men are created equal, but you look at Tech and you look at the dawgs and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But we’re geniuses and our offense is not standard!


    So the dawgs have a 25%, AT BEST, at beating us. Then you add our new Defensive Coordinator to the mix, their chances of winning drastically go down.

    See between the 3 coaches on the field, georgie has a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we have a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kirby Smart KNOWS he can't beat us with his own players and he's not even gonna try!


    So georgie will take their 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and they have an 8 1/3 chance of winning against CPJ and Woody. But then take CPJ’s 75% chance of winning and then add 66 2/3 per cents, we have a 141 2/3 chance of winning this saturday.


    See dawgs, the numbers didn't lie, and they spell disaster for you in Athens.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. HurricaneJacket

    HurricaneJacket Varsity Lurker

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2016
    Messages:
    394
    Loc:
    The I-75 Corridor
    Team:
    Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
    I really want someone to parady a Sabaton song into an anti-uga song.... Is that too much to ask?
     
  13. swampsting

    swampsting Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Messages:
    5,019
    Loc:
    God's Country
    Team:
    Ga Tech
    So where's the link to the Quantum Leap with Demetra's call? That needs to be required viewing/listening this week.
     
  14. wesleyd21

    wesleyd21 Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    12,614
    Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    GT
    upload_2018-11-21_18-30-1.png
     
    • Like Like x 3
  15. georgiatech22

    georgiatech22 Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    5,230
    Loc:
    Far Far Away
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
     
  16. G776T

    G776T Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Messages:
    3,210
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Jackets
    Ill never get tired of bedford's extreme joy on that call, he felt the exact same as I did watching qua fly into the endzone
     
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Dirty Jacket

    Dirty Jacket Something Extraordinairre

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2014
    Messages:
    6,390
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
  18. georgiatech22

    georgiatech22 Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    5,230
    Loc:
    Far Far Away
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
     
    • Like Like x 2
  19. wreckless

    wreckless Middle Age White Man

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2001
    Messages:
    289
    Loc:
    Tone
    Team:
    THWG
    FB_IMG_1542852345281.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Dirty Jacket

    Dirty Jacket Something Extraordinairre

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2014
    Messages:
    6,390
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    This got a good belly laugh out of me. I’m gonna save this and send it to all my mouth breathing siblings and in laws after we assassinate them this weekend.