"The Journey Begins"

We shouldn't have let them in half assed.....all or nothing imo

ORLY???? I said that when it first happened....to bad I didn't put extra font and underlines and bold points to make my point, it might have been noticed :cool:

I don't mind letting them in half assed if they're barred from the ACCCG. By the current arrangement, it basically just means they're an OOC game for a few more ACC teams than usual, and they can't join the B1G.

I think the ACC and Tech are fortunate to be associated with Notre Dame. I will pull for Notre Dame whenever they play anybody outside the ACC and whenever they play many teams in the ACC. We're fortunate to be one of Notre Dame's two permanent partners in basketball, and it will help the entire ACC to have five football games against Notre Dame every year. I hope that Notre Dame will maintain and strengthen its membership in the ACC forever. Some of my clearest Tech memories are of Tech-Notre Dame games.

If you don't root for Notre Dame to lose every single game then you are A Bad Person.

I think the ACC and Tech are fortunate to be associated with Notre Dame. I will pull for Notre Dame whenever they play anybody outside the ACC and whenever they play many teams in the ACC. We're fortunate to be one of Notre Dame's two permanent partners in basketball, and it will help the entire ACC to have five football games against Notre Dame every year. I hope that Notre Dame will maintain and strengthen its membership in the ACC forever. Some of my clearest Tech memories are of Tech-Notre Dame games.

I threw up in my mouth reading this.

I think the ACC and Tech are fortunate to be associated with Notre Dame. I will pull for Notre Dame whenever they play anybody outside the ACC and whenever they play many teams in the ACC.

Why would you ever root for ND? The only time I would ever root for them is if they were playing UGA.

Notre Dame is a high profile program at a time when conferences desperately need those. As a result, they were able to dictate the terms of their association with the ACC. With the exception of last year, though, their football program has not been very good. When they return to mediocrity in a couple years, I hope the ACC is prepared to demand something more. "Engaged to be engaged" while still dating other people will eventually make the conference look weak.

Back