"The last two National Champions lost the title game year before"

Let’s hope that streak doesn’t continue.

Those guys lose an awfully lot of players this year, particularly on D. Plus we get’em in their place.

I’m sick of talking about them, want us to get our schtick together in 2018. Looking forward to seeing what the new DC can do.

Losing too much. Window slammed shut. Florida and UT will be pounding there ass shortly. öööö Georgia

Reactions: eg1
Correlation of +1. Those geniuses have it figured out.

fark_5tJpDuKK6HXbCpHMg6BPbNZ9EiQ.gif

Well I see Uga schedule as being very weak for years in the sec east. I think they return to the seccg, anything after that is possible.

Excellent observation. And the last two national champions weren’t on probation.

Those guys lose an awfully lot of players this year, particularly on D. Plus we get’em in their place.

I’m sick of talking about them, want us to get our schtick together in 2018. Looking forward to seeing what the new DC can do.

Last year it was richt left them with no talent. Oops. Sorry ass excuse made by smart from day one. Now hes a genius. Year 3is a joke schedule. A genius again.

Hopefully, going forward, only conference champs will be in the CFP.

That gives Bama two national titles the last 10 years without a division title. Down the road people are gonna argue that their claims to them are BS. And they won’t be wrong.

Lost to many players, might be back in about 37 years. LOL screw them turd eaters.

That gives Bama two national titles the last 10 years without a division title. Down the road people are gonna argue that their claims to them are BS. And they won’t be wrong.
Agree. With only four slots, it should be conference champions. If I was the PAC or Big, I would be ticked.

Roquan Smith declared for draft. I think he was the main difference maker.

Buh bye!

Roquan Smith declared for draft. I think he was the main difference maker.

Buh bye!
That is really good news. I agree, MVP of their team. That means UGA loses their #1 and #2 LBs. (Lorenzo Carter also gone.)

Back